Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nokia 1208 -Black -NEW IN BOX!!!

Ok...im not turning my blog into a gadget selling blogshop plak but i really want to sell off a handphone i got by winning a lucky draw...its been sitting in my cupboard for more than 1 week now and i think its better off used by somebody who needs it...

so anybody interested in Nokia 1208 - New in Box - never used.(but box opened because of my curiosity to see whats in it ;p). Detail info http://www.nokia.com.my/A4566344




Market selling for RM120...Im willing to let go for RM100 only - FREE POSLAJU(within KL).. Warranty card reads warranty by ENDLESS CONCEPT SDN BHD (Digital Mall in PJ)..Going to the first person who pays in FULL..

SOLD!

thank you

WELCOME TO GIRLS LIL LUXURIES...AUTHENTIC BAGS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!

Looking for something else? Just email us your request and budget and we'll get back to you!! - GLL is currently thinking of spicing up the blog! Email me your comments!!!Lets make this blog interactive.. :)

Look out for "MARKED-DOWN" items PROMOTION..Follow me....!