Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New ELBA Thermopot (4.2L)

Hey Girls,

I'm letting go a lucky draw gift i got last week. Its an ELBA thermopot 4.2L which I really wanted last year(I got a handphone instead)..but I got it a year later- after I bought my own from Jusco...*sigh*

Anyways, lemme know if anybody interested to get it for RM1oo. Outside selling more than that..Details of product as below.

http://www.elba.com.my/sa-thermopot-TP5006.htm?a=9

Picture taken is the actual thing. I havent unwrap the whole thing!We can arrange for C.O.D at KL area (my choice pls) or can POSLAJU of you prefer to pay postage (its quite heavy by the way)

WELCOME TO GIRLS LIL LUXURIES...AUTHENTIC BAGS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!

Looking for something else? Just email us your request and budget and we'll get back to you!! - GLL is currently thinking of spicing up the blog! Email me your comments!!!Lets make this blog interactive.. :)

Look out for "MARKED-DOWN" items PROMOTION..Follow me....!