Monday, July 14, 2008

Im on Mudah!

Ive been trying like more than 5 times to place an ad in Mudah.com.my... Hmm seems that advertising there is not as "mudah" as i thought! At last, one of ads is approved..I kept getting rejected message like "this is for personal selling blablablabla not meant for corporate blablabla pls check again blablabla"...duh..heloo???!

Guess you'll be seeing a lot of me now on mudah after this...


*the only ad got approved after NUMEROUS attempts to place ad here....*

WELCOME TO GIRLS LIL LUXURIES...AUTHENTIC BAGS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!

Looking for something else? Just email us your request and budget and we'll get back to you!! - GLL is currently thinking of spicing up the blog! Email me your comments!!!Lets make this blog interactive.. :)

Look out for "MARKED-DOWN" items PROMOTION..Follow me....!